Fully one week removed. I feel very motivated. I feel very optimistic.
I am relearning self-again. That is to say: I am incorporating prayer into my life as form of the expression of my feelings. Thanking God for those good times and praying to him for strength through the hard times. I am learning how to not be a lone redwood. I am learning also that we are never alone; that God is an ever-present support. I am reexamining my motivations and figuring out where I want to go. I need this to sustain me through work. To sustain me through the next six to ten months that will surely be trying.
I am tired of fighting over the minutia when I am trying to communicate ideas. I want consultation to be me prime form of communication.
As a side note: I love to love. Thank you Bosch for giving me the opportunity (once again) to love with purpose. To get past myself and be made aware of my judging eyes. To love down here will be more difficult, but just as satisfying.
No comments:
Post a Comment