In a blink of an eye I realize and vocalize
That the nemesis to this neo genesis is predefined
As an incoherent moment in our solitary stead
Walking hard against the moral current flowing in our head
Or was it in our hearts that love materialized?
Difficulty separating heart and soul - their intertwined.
So the point to all this bickering and back biting is two fold,
To hurt our solo journey, and attack the Plan foretold.
Yet a moment so defined is a reaction in the mind
With no thought, on the wall is painted - two finger sign.
And when she saw it, her eyes were opened wide,
And tears fell like Niagra and el nino thus combined
So directionless, that through words we found direction
The compass lies within the steady diction of this non-fiction
This verbal jurisdiction of love is so irrelevant
Like volcanic sediment from Mt. Saint Helens sentiment
Explode the venemous and expose the eminent.
I was the topsider, but now I'm a humble element
To sacrifice for love triumphant, service is vehement.
The image of a smile will linger
Forever evident.
No comments:
Post a Comment