I know my mind as the beat drops.
Predisposed to watch rain drops.
On winter days its small pox,
But summer days its moonlight.
I'm so confused, no not confused,
The right words ambivalent.
Torn apart, I'm so concerned by stupid views
That's prevalent.
I'm on the road at 6AM and I'm distracted by the sun rise
So I crash before I make it home, my love life is tongue tied.
Same shit, different day, different shit, same game.
All their needs, they seem confused,
Am I a wall? Cause I'm in their way.
It's this way, path in the woods
Frosted in its eloquence.
I took the path i knew was right
No way this serendipitous.
Take my hand, don't fall behind
This is the climb to mountain top
Put your hand up on my heart
Don't ever let that beat drop.
I'm so obsessed with redemption
Contradictions and that diction
Of words that never fit until you break them and remake them.
Fake it till you make it
Dont eat that cake, but take it.
Thinking I'm a misfit
Till it turns out I'm accepted.
No comments:
Post a Comment