Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pure Waters

One breath to speak a word,
Two ears so we can hear it.
One man to change the world,
Two eyes so we can see it.
We are not permanent,
This world is transient.
Though hope is everlasting--
In these cool waters.

If I am strong I can,

I can believe in being.
If I am smart I can,
Discern my own hearts meaning.
In times of confidence
Your smile is so appealing.
But when I'm down I miss--
These cool waters.

If I had fallen down,

If I was sullied crying.
Would you be there for me,
Though I be dead and dying?
I have no certainty
If what I say are lies though.
I am truthful in--
These cool waters.

I am whole

I am strong
I am.
I am whole
I am strong
I am.

Hold on to love she said

Hold on to what that smile means
Hold on to innocence
Despite the pain your feeling
You are not decadent
You are not the earth you live in
You are pure and whole--
In these cool waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment