Ohh the pink lipstick disguises
The frequent black words
And the hiccups - she hides them.
Lush like the forest of words in her mind,
She struggles to rise to her feet.
Chorus:
The setting sun puzzlebox up in the sky.
Twinkling pink letterbox catches my eye
The elephant schemes as I pray for some dreams
My eyes just spin like their stars.
Were all just some dogs chasing cars.
Oh call me forester out in your woods
Struggle through jungles searching for truth,
If our minds could just grow intertwined
Maybe you'd make it to me.
Just show me the way it should be.
Chorus:
Paint me a picture with words I can feel
I know I can't drive myself home - I can see.
Were not all so sober - but fuck it I'm over
I'm looking for something to hold.
That girl in the pink fits the mold.
Chorus
No comments:
Post a Comment