Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Anger Understanding and Sacrifice

Hopes and dreams are meant to last through many
Winters enraptured by black clouds and thunder-
Desert of emotions, everyday life, equipped with real vultures, cultural striptease of hope and empathy.
These games are not the same twice,
I cannot reascend the ladder and pretend to be surprised.
I will not sit back, pack the tray table, Aesop can take slow labels and shove em with Vonnegut's cats cradle.

Every breath is like a quickened step I
Hurry so hard it seems I tend to miss a couple of them-
Am I strong enough to edify this commonplace and human vision
My motivation given - the perfect love of the Master grinning.
I mold inequity to motivation,
Knowledge can illuminate ignorance of every type and variation.
I'm so sick of talk and consolation,
Get off my ass and add some cash and equity to this conversation.

Now this sacrifice is just a tiny
Bit of my soul I broke off and planted in a memory -
If that seed can only grow to beautiful monumental comedy that never alters
See my heart is planted here with a gaze that never falters.
I got a melody of life I follow,
The beat is syncopated - belated - insatiable, but never hollow.
Some acts in life we should never follow,
And others grow like evergreen forests and snow white swallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment